Earn JetBlue TrueBlue Points Earn JetBlue TrueBlue Points
TrueBlue members earn 100 points per rental day (up to five days) on all qualifying rentals at participating airport rental locations in the U.S., Canada, Latin America and the Caribbean. Plus, you can receive valuable discounts whenever you provide your TrueBlue Budget Customer Discount (BCD) number R344900.
Terms and Conditions
- Valid participating Budget airport locations worldwide.
- Members must provide their TrueBlue membership number at the time of rental.
- Airline flight is not required to earn point credit.
- Points may not be earned on free, tour or certain travel industry rates and may only be earned in one frequent traveler program per rental.
- A Frequent flyer surcharge of $1.00 USD per day will apply.
Frequent Flyer Tax
A Frequent Traveler Program Surcharge or Excise Tax may be applied and will be assessed in connection with miles earned pursuant to a reservation. For rentals in the United States, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, St. Croix and Canada, when the renter chooses to receive frequent flyer miles from the following U.S. airline and hotel programs, Budget will assess a frequent flyer surcharge equivalent to USD $0.75 per day (except $1.00 per day for American Airlines, Copa Airlines, JetBlue Airways and Southwest Airlines). The amount assessed is collected by Budget to offset a portion of Budget's annual cost of participation in frequent flyer programs.
- Alaska Airlines
- American Airlines
- Best Western Hotels & Resorts
- Choice Hotels
- Copa Airlines
- FRONTIER Airlines
- Hawaiian Airlines
- Hyatt Hotels
- JetBlue Airways
- La Quinta Inns & Suites
- Radisson Hotels
- Southwest Airlines
- Spirit Airlines
- Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
For more information or to enroll in the JetBlue TrueBlue program, please use the information below.
|Mailing Address:||JetBlue Airways Corp.
27-01 Queens Plaza North
Long Island City, NY 11101