Please check your Junk E-mail folder just in case the email was delivered there instead of your inbox. For further queries use the Worldwide Phone Number List to find your Budget Customer Service telephone number.
British Airways Executive Club British Airways Executive Club
Collect 1 Avios per $1 spent on car rental when booking through the British Airways Budget partnership
Terms and Conditions
- To qualify for standard and bonus Avios awards, rentals must include the British Airways Executive Club membership number of the first named driver (the "renter"). This Executive Club card number must be given at time of reservation and the card shown at time of rental.
- Chauffeur Drive, van rentals, travel industry staff rates including BA and Avis/Budget employee programmes, replacement/insurance rates, selected association programmes, net rate programmes and rentals booked with online travel agents with the exception of ba.com), brokers and price comparison sites do not qualify for Avios. Avios will not be awarded on any Prestige rentals worldwide.
- Only rentals that qualify for standard Avios will qualify for any bonus Avios issued as a result of special promotions run by Budget from time to time.
- Consecutive or conjunctive rentals will not qualify for Avios awards – only the first qualifying rental in such situations will be awarded Avios.
- Avios can be collected on Budget car rental without taking a flight. The awarding of Avios may take up to 8 weeks from date of rental. All Avios issued are subject to Executive Club terms and conditions. Renter must meet Budget age, driver and credit requirements.
Collect 1 Avios per $1 spent on Budget car rental
- Budget will award a standard ‘2 Avios per £1 spent’ (equivalent to at least 1 Avios per $1) on qualifying Budget rentals. If the rental is not paid in £ sterling, then the currency will be changed to £ sterling at the Budget Exchange rate applicable on date of rental commencement (the date the car is collected). The final rental value used to calculate the Avios award will exclude any charges for damage (actual damage charges or insurance excesses charged due to damage) and will exclude all taxes.
- Rentals made using Budget contracted (corporate/government) rates/BCDs, do not qualify for standard or bonus Avios. A maximum of 10,000 Avios will be awarded per qualifying rental.
- Post-rental, if any adjustments to the value of that rental are made (e.g. a refund is made by Budget Customer Services) then the appropriate Avios award adjustment may be credited or debited from the Executive Club Member's account as necessary.
For more information or to enroll in the British Airways Executive Club program, please use the information below.