Earn Hawaiian Airlines HawaiianMiles Earn Hawaiian Airlines HawaiianMiles
Earn a minimum of 250 HawaiianMiles per rental on all qualifying rentals.
|HawaiianMiles Member||250 miles / rental|
|Pualani Gold||500 miles / rental|
|Pualani Platinum||750 miles / rental|
Terms and Conditions
- Valid at participating Budget locations worldwide.
- Members must provide their HawaiianMiles membership number at the time of rental.
- Airlines flight not required to earn mileage credit.
- Miles may not be earned on free, tour or certain travel industry rates and may only be earned in one frequent traveler program per rental.
Frequent Flyer Tax
A Frequent Traveler Program Surcharge or Excise Tax may be applied and will be assessed in connection with miles earned pursuant to a reservation. For rentals in the United States, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, St. Croix and Canada, when the renter chooses to receive frequent flyer miles from the following U.S. airline and hotel programs, Budget will assess a frequent flyer surcharge equivalent to USD $0.75 per day (except $1.00 per day for American Airlines, Copa Airlines, JetBlue Airways and Southwest Airlines). The amount assessed is collected by Budget to offset a portion of Budget's annual cost of participation in frequent flyer programs.
- Alaska Airlines
- American Airlines
- Best Western Hotels & Resorts
- Choice Hotels
- Copa Airlines
- FRONTIER Airlines
- Hawaiian Airlines
- Hyatt Hotels
- JetBlue Airways
- La Quinta Inns & Suites
- Radisson Hotels
- Southwest Airlines
- Spirit Airlines
- Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
For more information or to enroll in the Hawaiian Airlines HawaiianMiles program, please use the information below.
|Contact Us/Ask a Question:||www.hawaiianairlines.com/HMSC|