|terms and conditions
- Earn miles at all corporate-operated and many participating licensee-owned airport locations worldwide. If you determine that your location is licensee-owned, please contact that location directly to find out if it's participating in the Air New Zealand Frequent Flyer program.
- Airpoint members receive 2.5 Airpoint Dollars per paid rental day with every qualifying rental at participating Budget locations worldwide.
- No Air New Zealand flight, ticket or boarding pass is required to be eligible for points. Simply present your Airpoints membership card at any participating Budget location worldwide at the time of rental.
- Miles cannot be earned on travel industry, travel agent, or tour/wholesale rates. In addition, members may earn miles, points or credits only with one frequent traveler program per rental. Also, points cannot be earned on a rental if car rental award certificates are used.
- Refer to your Air New Zealand Airpoints member program guide for details.
- Frequent flyer mileage tax and surcharge information.