Please check your Junk E-mail folder just in case the email was delivered there instead of your inbox. For further queries use the Worldwide Phone Number List to find your Budget Customer Service telephone number.
Budget Terms and Conditions:
- The Budget Business Program provides discounts and rental certificates through the use of the Budget Customer Discount (BCD) number at U.S. corporate and participating licensee locations.
- Participation in this program is limited to Budget Business Program members.
- Accounts will earn a $3 rental credit for each qualifying rental day. Rental credits will be distributed quarterly in increments of $15 certificates. $15 Rental Certificates must be presented and surrendered at the time of rental.
- Budget by the Month and monthly rentals can earn up to $45 in certificates per rental agreement.
- If your company has earned rental certificates not listed on your statement, earnings will appear on the next statement.
- Rental certificates may not be claimed between statement issuance dates.
- A maximum of 7 certificates can be used per rental.
- A qualified rental day is defined as a fully paid, completed rental of one full day's time-and-mileage charges, at a participating location.
- A new rental day occurs each 24-hour period, commencing at the time of rental.
- An advance reservation with your corporate Budget number and certificate coupon number is required.
- Certain rates may charge a per-mileage fee.
- Additional discount offer applies to time-and-mileage charges only, is subject to vehicle availability at the time of rental, and may not be available on some rates at some times.
- Taxes and other surcharges are extra.
- Budget reserves the right to refuse or expire coupons at any time, and to alter or terminate the program and the Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of certificates at any time without notice.
- Renter must meet Budget age, driver and credit requirements. Minimum age may vary by location. An additional daily surcharge will apply for renters under 25 years old at these locations.
- Misuse of a company's BCD number, in the sole judgment of Budget, will disqualify that company from future participation in the program.
- Certificates have no cash value, are non-transferable, cannot be sold, cannot be exchanged or returned, are non-refundable and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or expired. Certificates that have been sold, altered or copied are void and will not be honored. Certificates that have been purchased or sold from any online or offline retail establishment will not be accepted.
Budget Rental Certificate Terms and Conditions
- $15 certificate is valid at participating Budget locations in the contiguous U.S. and Canada on any car class.
- Dollars off applies to the time-and-mileage charges only.
- Taxes, concession recovery fees, vehicle license recovery fee, customer facility charges may apply and are extra.
- Optional products such as LDW ($29.99/day or less) and refueling are extra.
- Coupon must be surrendered at time of rental: up to 7 coupons per rental.
- $15 certificate may not be combined with any other coupon or offer.
- Offer subject to vehicle availability at the time of rental.
- For reservations made on budget.com, dollars off will be applied at time of rental, subject to vehicle availability.
- An advance reservation is required.
- Renter must meet Budget age, driver and credit requirements.
- Minimum age may vary by location.
- An additional day surchage may apply for renters under 25 years old.