Here's how it works:
- Each qualifying rental day = $3 rental reward credits
- No blackouts, no restrictions
We'll mail your rental reward certificates, earned on qualifying rentals, on a quarterly basis in $15 increments. Wait until your company has earned several certificates to combine the rewards. Use up to seven certificates toward the rental of any size vehicle.
- Up to 30% off already low rates
The company’s Budget Discount Number (BCD) will shop all discountable rates and apply the highest discount level that Budget has to offer. So you can rest assured that you and your employees will save on every rental.
Enjoy our fastest, easiest rental experience with a free Fastbreak account. Travelers will bypass counter lines, skip the paperwork and go directly to their rental car.
Pay your way - as a member of the Budget Business Program, you have options.
- Pay with plastic. Each traveler presents a major credit card at the time of rental.
- Open a Budget Express Billing Account. All of your travelers’ rentals are billed directly to an established corporate credit card.
To find out more, or to apply for a Budget Express Billing Account, call 1-877-516-7275.
terms and conditions
- The Budget Business Program provides discounts and rental certificates through the use of the Budget Customer Discount (BCD) number at U.S. corporate and participating licensee locations.
- Participation in this program is limited to Budget Business Program members.
- Accounts will earn a $3 rental credit for each qualifying rental day. Rental credits will be distributed quarterly in increments of $15 certificates. $15 Rental Certificates must be presented and surrendered at the time of rental.
- Budget by the Month and monthly rentals can earn up to $45 in certificates per rental agreement.
- If your company has earned rental certificates not listed on your statement, earnings will appear on the next statement.
- Rental certificates may not be claimed between statement issuance dates.
- A maximum of 7 certificates can be used per rental.
- A qualified rental day is defined as a fully paid, completed rental of one full day's time-and-mileage charges, at a participating location.
- A new rental day occurs each 24-hour period, commencing at the time of rental.
- An advance reservation with your corporate Budget number and certificate coupon number is required.
- Certain rates may charge a per-mileage fee.
- Additional discount offer applies to time-and-mileage charges only, is subject to vehicle availability at the time of rental, and may not be available on some rates at some times.
- Taxes and other surcharges are extra.
- Budget reserves the right to refuse or expire coupons at any time, and to alter or terminate the program and the Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of certificates at any time without notice.
- Renter must meet Budget age, driver and credit requirements. Minimum age may vary by location. An additional daily surcharge will apply for renters under 25 years old at these locations.
- Misuse of a company's BCD number, in the sole judgment of Budget, will disqualify that company from future participation in the program.
- Certificates have no cash value, are non-transferable, cannot be sold, cannot be exchanged or returned, are non-refundable and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or expired. Certificates that have been sold, altered or copied are void and will not be honored. Certificates that have been purchased or sold from any online or offline retail establishment will not be accepted.