Please check your Junk E-mail folder just in case the email was delivered there instead of your inbox. For further queries use the Worldwide Phone Number List to find your Budget Customer Service telephone number.
Budget Disability Services Budget Disability Services
As part of Budget's commitment to meet the needs of customers with disabilities, our services* include, at no extra cost, hand controls as well as four assistive and adaptive devices – spinner knobs, transfer boards, swivel seats and panoramic mirrors.
A full range of services:
- Transfer Board - Enables easy transfer from a wheelchair into and out of the vehicle
- Panoramic Mirror - Provides a much larger field of view for any driver
- Swivel Seat - Allows the driver or passenger to turn his or her body in the vehicle seat with limited effort. The swivel seat can easily be removed from underneath the person for transport
- Hand Controls - Enables drivers to accelerate or brake using a hand-controlled device. Drivers without disabilities are able to drive the vehicle without interference from the hand controls
- Spinner Knob - Enables the driver to turn the steering wheel with a full turning radius using only one hand
Although many Budget locations carry these items as part of their regular inventory, demand can vary. Customers with disabilities – or their drivers – are encouraged to reserve assistive devices within 48 hours of car pickup. In the U.S., please call 800-314-3932 for details and confirmation. If you are not in the U.S., please find the appropriate Budget phone number for calling within other countries.
*Budget cannot provide hand controls on every make or model of vehicle, and cannot confirm a reservation for a particular make or model of vehicle on any rental.