Virgin America Elevate
Beginning September 30, 2017, Budget will no longer participate in the Virgin America Elevate program. Reservations with scheduled vehicle pickup dates after September 30, 2017 will not earn Elevate points. Starting on October 1, 2017, Elevate members can use the Alaska Airlines BCD (U072200) and their Alaska Airlines Mileage Plus number when renting with Budget to earn Mileage Plus miles. For more information about Virgin America and the Elevate program, please visit www.virginamerica.com/aboutelevate.
Elevate members can earn 1 point for every dollar spent on qualifying rentals at participating Budget locations in the U.S. Just provide your Elevate membership number at time of reservation and start earning your extra points! In addition to your points accrual, you can save up to 20% on every rental when you mention your Virgin America Elevate/Budget Corporate Discount (BCD) # U106000.
Terms and Conditions
- Valid at participating Budget locations.
- Members must provide their Elevate membership number at the time of rental.
- Airline flight is required to earn points within 24 hours of pick up of vehicle on any airline.
- Points may not be earned on free, tour or certain travel industry rates and may only be earned in one frequent traveler program per rental.
- Frequent flyer surcharge of up to $0.75 USD per day may apply.
- Point accrual based on the rate of net time and mileage not including any taxes or insurances or other additional options the customer chooses.
- The savings of up to 20% applies to the time and mileage charges only.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for point earnings to be posted to your account.