|terms and conditions
- Earn miles at all corporate-operated and many participating licensee-owned airport locations worldwide. If you determine that your location is licensee-owned, please contact that location directly to find out if it's participating in the AeroMexico Frequent Flyer program.
- Club Premier members earn 625 miles (1000 kilometers) with every qualifying Budget rental within Mexico. For Budget rentals outside of Mexico, members earn 500 miles (800 kilometers).
- No AeroMexico flight, ticket, or boarding pass is required to earn miles/kilometers. Simply present your Club Premier membership card at any participating Budget location at the time of rental.
- Unfortunately, miles/kilometers may not be earned on travel industry, travel agent, or tour/wholesale rates. In addition, members may only earn miles, points, or credits with one frequent traveler program per rental. Also, miles/kilometers may not be earned on a rental in which car rental award certificates are used.
- Frequent flyer mileage tax and surcharge information.
- Club Premier car rental award certificates may also be used toward Budget rentals. Certificates can be used toward a car-category upgrade or a free rental day when you rent for two or more days. Awards are determined by the number of miles/kilometers you redeem through the Club Premier Program. Rules apply when you use car rental certificates:
- Certificates may be used only with standard rates and may not be combined with other discounts.
- Advance reservations are required.
- Please be prepared to present an award certificate at the time of rental.
- Blackout periods may apply.
- Upgrades are subject to availability at the time of rental and apply to economy through full-size, four-door cars.
- A free rental day applies to economy through luxury cars and to time and mileage charges only.
- Local rental and age requirements apply.
- Refer to your AeroMexico Club Premier member program guide for details.