Earn $10 in Unlimited Budget Dollar Rewards and 10% commission for your agency when you enroll clients in the Budget Business Program.
Rewards for you and your agency:
- You get $10 Unlimited Budget Dollar Rewards when you enroll clients
- Your agency will earn 5% bonus commission (for a total of 10% commission) for rentals at participating U.S. locations that are booked by your agency for your enrolled Budget business accounts during the account's first year of participation
Rewards for your clients:
- $3 rental credit on every qualifying rental day*, redeemable any time on any vehicle.
- Discounts off our lowest discountable rates
- Unlimited mileage on most rentals
- No additional driver fees
- Renting age 21 and over
Enroll your small businesses in the Budget Business Program today – it's the most rewarding thing you can do for them and for yourself.
To enroll your client today, simply complete and submit the application. You'll receive your client's Budget Corporate Discount (BCD) number immediately. Plus, we'll send your client an e-mail with information on the Budget Business Program and their BCD number.
terms & conditions:
Certificates have no cash value, are non-transferable, cannot be sold, cannot be exchanged or returned, are non-refundable and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or expired. Certificates that have been sold, altered or copied are void and will not be honored. Certificates that have been purchased or sold from any online or offline retail establishment will not be accepted.
- The Budget Business Program provides discounts and rental certificates through the use of the Budget Customer Discount (BCD) number at U.S. corporate and participating licensee locations.
- Participation in this program is limited to Budget Business Program members.
- Accounts will earn a $3 rental credit for each qualifying rental day. Rental credits will be distributed quarterly in increments of $15 certificates. $15 Rental Certificates must be presented and surrendered at the time of rental.
- Budget by the Month and monthly rentals can earn up to $45 in certificates per rental agreement.
- If your company has earned rental certificates not listed on your statement, earnings will appear on the next statement.
- Rental certificates may not be claimed between statement issuance dates.
- A maximum of 7 certificates can be used per rental.
- A qualified rental day is defined as a fully paid, completed rental of one full day's time-and-mileage charges, at a participating location.
- A new rental day occurs each 24-hour period, commencing at the time of rental.
- An advance reservation with your corporate Budget number and certificate coupon number is required.
- Certain rates may charge a per-mileage fee.
- Additional discount offer applies to time-and-mileage charges only, is subject to vehicle availability at the time of rental, and may not be available on some rates at some times.
- Taxes and other surcharges are extra.
- Budget reserves the right to refuse or expire coupons at any time, and to alter or terminate the program and the Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of certificates at any time without notice.
- Renter must meet Budget age, driver and credit requirements. Minimum age may vary by location. An additional daily surcharge will apply for renters under 25 years old at these locations.
- Misuse of a company's BCD number, in the sole judgment of Budget, will disqualify that company from future participation in the program.