Enroll today and your company will earn a $2 rebate for every full day of a paid completed qualifying rental, at a participating location in the U.S. Then you'll receive a monthly statement that includes all qualifying rentals and a check for the total rebate earned. It's that simple!
Your company’s assigned BCD will drive your discounts and track qualifying rentals for the rebate. At time of rental, your BCD will shop all discountable rates and apply the highest discount level that Budget offers. So you can rest assured that you and your employees will save on every rental! And, as a business account, you’ll receive unlimited mileage and no additional driver fees.
Complimentary Fastbreak® Service
No papers, no waiting! With Fastbreak Service, Budget keeps all of your employees’ rental preferences and signatures on file, so they can skip the lines altogether at more than 500 worldwide locations and never have to fill out another rental agreement.
Take advantage of speedy, easy service and great vehicle choices with each rental. This premium paperless service offers your company's travelers two ways to save time: Choice or Counter locations.
Fastbreak Choice, available at many major U.S. airports, is the easiest way to rent from Budget. Just confirm your reservation at the kiosk in the Budget lot, select your favorite car from your designated car-class area, show your driver's license at the exit booth, and you're on your way! Now wasn't that easy?
At Fastbreak Counter locations, show your driver's license to the counter agent, get your keys, and off you go!
Budget accepts payment in the form of most major credit cards including American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Carte Blanche and Diners Club. Additionally, our Budget Business Accounts have the option of using one of the following plans:
1. The Budget Central Billing Program provides a monthly statement of all rental charges sent directly to your company to help reduce your administrative workload ($3,500 in annual Budget expenditures or approximately 20 rentals per year, and credit approval required for Central Billing).
2. Budget Authorized Representative Cards are generic charge cards linked to your account number and company name, which can be used by any authorized representative of your organization. This option offers a great benefit for infrequent travelers or for those travelers who don’t have personal credit cards.
3. Budget Travel Orders are vouchers that can be used by an authorized representative of your company for a particular rental.
4. Global Electronic Billing enables you to charge rentals for visiting VIPs, new recruits, job applicants or outside consultants directly to your Central Billing account using your guaranteed corporate rate. (A minimum of 20 travelers is required to qualify for Global Electronic Billing).
All of these options provide your company with one monthly statement that details each rental transaction, including renter’s name, date and location of the rental, Budget charge card number, and rental agreement numbers. Monthly billing allows you to easily assign cost to the appropriate job or client.
|terms and conditions
- Your company's BCD number provides discounts and rebates at U.S. corporate and participating licensee locations.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers or discounts.
- A $2 rebate will be accrued and paid on a regular basis for each qualifying rental day.
- A qualified rental day is defined as a fully-paid completed rental of one full day's time-and- mileage charges, at a participating location.
- Certain rates may charge a per-mileage fee.
- Additional discount offer applies to time-and-mileage charges only, is subject to vehicle availability at the time of rental, and may not be available on some rates at some times.
- Budget By The Month and monthly rentals can earn up to a $30 rebate per rental agreement.
- Taxes and other surcharges are extra.
- Renter must meet Budget age, driver and credit requirements. Minimum age may vary by location. An additional daily surcharge will apply for renters under 25 years old at these locations.
- To qualify for the Budget Business Program, your company needs to rent at least five times a year.