Your company’s assigned BCD will drive your discounts and for every full day of a paid completed qualifying rental at a participating location in the U.S. your company will earn a $3 rental credit. Terms and Conditions apply. At time of rental, your BCD will shop all discountable rates and apply the highest discount level that Budget offers. So you can rest assured that you and your employees will save on every rental! And, as a business account, you’ll receive unlimited mileage and no additional-driver fees.
Complimentary Fastbreak® Service
No papers, no waiting! When you and your employees enroll for Fastbreak Service, Budget keeps all of your rental preferences and signatures on file, so you can skip the lines altogether at more than 800 worldwide locations – and you’ll never have to fill out another rental agreement.
Take advantage of speedy, easy service and great vehicle choices with each rental. This premium paperless service offers your company's travelers two ways to save time:
Fastbreak Choice, available at many major U.S. airports, is the easiest way to rent from Budget. Just confirm your reservation at the kiosk in the Budget lot, select your favorite car from your designated car-class area, show your driver's license at the exit booth, and you're on your way! Now wasn't that easy?
At Fastbreak Counter locations, show your driver's license to the counter agent, get your keys, and off you go!
Billing Express Billing
Budget Business Program members can become eligible for Budget Express Billing Options – so your company rentals can be billed directly to an established corporate credit card, while your organization maintains control over all rental options.
|terms and conditions
- The Budget Business Program provides discounts and rental certificates through the use of the Budget Customer Discount (BCD) number at U.S. corporate and participating licensee locations.
- Participation in this program is limited to Budget Business Program members.
- Accounts will earn a $3 rental credit for each qualifying rental day. Rental credits will be distributed quarterly in increments of $15 certificates. $15 Rental Certificates must be presented and surrendered at the time of rental.
- Budget by the Month and monthly rentals can earn up to $45 in certificates per rental agreement.
- If your company has earned rental certificates not listed on your statement, earnings will appear on the next statement.
- Rental certificates may not be claimed between statement issuance dates.
- A maximum of 7 certificates can be used per rental.
- A qualified rental day is defined as a fully paid, completed rental of one full day's time-and-mileage charges, at a participating location.
- A new rental day occurs each 24-hour period, commencing at the time of rental.
- An advance reservation with your corporate Budget number and certificate coupon number is required.
- Certain rates may charge a per-mileage fee.
- Additional discount offer applies to time-and-mileage charges only, is subject to vehicle availability at the time of rental, and may not be available on some rates at some times.
- Taxes and other surcharges are extra.
- Budget reserves the right to refuse or expire coupons at any time, and to alter or terminate the program and the Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of certificates at any time without notice.R
- Renter must meet Budget age, driver and credit requirements. Minimum age may vary by location. An additional daily surcharge will apply for renters under 25 years old at these locations.
- Misuse of a company's BCD number, in the sole judgment of Budget, will disqualify that company from future participation in the program.
- Certificates have no cash value, are non-transferable, cannot be sold, cannot be exchanged or returned, are non-refundable and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or expired. Certificates that have been sold, altered or copied are void and will not be honored. Certificates that have been purchased or sold from any online or offline retail establishment will not be accepted.