|terms and conditions
- Remember that you must fly on El Al and begin your rental within seven days of your flight. Simply present your ticket or boarding pass and El Al Frequent Flyer Club membership card at any participating Budget location worldwide at the time of rental.
- Earn miles at all corporate-operated and many participating licensee-owned airport locations worldwide. If you determine that your airport location is licensee-owned, please contact that location directly to find out if it's participating in the El Al Frequent Flyer program.
- Points may be earned on tour/wholesale rates.
- Points cannot be earned on travel industry or travel agent rates. In addition, members may only earn miles, points or credits with one frequent traveler program per rental. Also, points may not be earned on a rental if car rental award certificates are used.
- Frequent Flyer Club members also enjoy a 10% discount on standard rates, pay-on-arrival Budget World Travel Plan or Business Traveler rates when choosing Budget. An advance reservation is required and you must present your membership card at the time of rental.
- Refer to your El Al Frequent Flyer Clubs member program guide for details.